Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition

To talk about emulation, remaking and all these things we like so much
na_th_an
Usuario avanzado

Postby na_th_an » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:24 am

Hmmm It ended falling to 800 bps, then 500, then 200 bps, then 100 bps and finally died :(

I'll try it again later.

Why don't you try lycos? It has ads, but the downloads are fast and you have 60 Megs. I have pages there and stuff downloads at the max speed my connection supports (38 Kbytes ps).
La misión ha fracasado:
Has perdido tus efectivos.
Hmmm

I'm

Postby Hmmm » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:05 pm

I'm trying Tripod now. If you know of a direct link for a nice free service with good download speed and space, then plz tell me. I had downloads on Angel fire but they took it off considering that my account apparently doesn't support downloads. So I'ma try Tripod. If that no work, then I'm gona put on Angel fire again and rename the file.
addax
Administrador

Postby addax » Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:41 am

Hi everybody!
I think you can try this ;-)
http://remakeszone.com/zips/BPDv1.2Pre.zip

But i'm not sure if the host can support this size more than a few days (in fact, the file will be deleted next week) :(

[uploading until 05:00 A.M. - see you later]
lord_taran
Usuario avanzado

Postby lord_taran » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:37 am

Downloading now! Thanks, Addax :D
Thanx

Thanx

Postby Thanx » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:33 pm

Thanx Addax, really appreciate that. Srry I couldn't use Tripod. They kicked my account as soon as I uploaded the download. For the future, does anyone know of any good download providers out there?

What do you think of the Pre demo?

Hint: Learn the new moves
Screenieman

Screens

Postby Screenieman » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:58 pm

Looking for more screenshots? Head over to the link below and click it. If you missed the pre release demo, or simply cant do the moves for some apparent reason, here's what you missed:

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/uei/SOR4Screens.htm
GRABTICKET

UPDATE

Postby GRABTICKET » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:24 pm

Ey all,
Just repostin here to let yall know that I'm still working on a Streets of Rage game called Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition. To get the full updates, head on over to http://sor4uei.tk .

Game Updates:
*Been working very had recently on the sound track. Level10p1 music sounds so grand!!! Your gona love this!

*Additional Sound updates implimented

*Throwing system nearing completion.

*Graphix updates. Your gona love the guys who shoot at you for this particular reason! (Are you the one??? lol)

* UEI SERVER IS NOW BACK UP!!! You now have the ability to access some SOR4 stuff other than MP3's! As soon as I can I'll be putting those links on the site. Buuuuut since you guys are devoted fans, here are some links.

1. BPDv1.2Pre -> This BPD was done a long time ago now. The game has vastly improved and changed since this demo. If your interested in checking out the minimum standards we have so far though, then go ahead and download lol. (Note: Jumping is very faulty in this demo, so you may have to restart a couple of times. Really, just try not to jump kick much lol.)

Copy and Paste this into your Browser window. Web html address comming soon lol.
ftp://uei.no-ip.org/Anonymous/UEI%20Pro ... .2Pre2.zip

or

if you dont want to go through all that, we did happen to get a mirror finally! http://www.themetalmulisha.com/sor4/BDPv1.2Pre2.zip! LOL

TEASER:
(Copy the link into your browser window)
ftp://uei.no-ip.org/Anonymous/UEI%20Pro ... r2test.zip

THE OLD PREVIEW:
(Copy the link into your browser window)
ftp://uei.no-ip.org/Anonymous/UEI%20Pro ... eview2.rar
Note: This is a WinRar File!

Return to “General”