Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition

To talk about emulation, remaking and all these things we like so much
XTREEMMAK
Nuevo usuario

Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition

Postby XTREEMMAK » Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:17 am

Hey nice site ya got here. Too bad it's all in Spanish. I can barley read it! Anywayz just lettin yall know I also got a remake of Streets of Rage called Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition. Go ahead and check it out at my site at http://angelfire.com/ultra/uei and it's under the project section.
Yeah Take that sukaz!
Yo yall check out Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition at my website and see what we got cookin on da flip. HAlla!
Popolon
Usuario avanzado

Postby Popolon » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:37 am

Hey!!

trying to download anything, but I couldn't! The download links do not work for me!! (btw, I enter the non-flash page)
addax
Administrador

Postby addax » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:28 pm

Wow, the first nonSpanish forum user! :D

Try this to enter the site in the future:
http://www.remakeszone.com/?lng=english
Salu2,
Alex
XTREEMMAK
Nuevo usuario

ooo....

Postby XTREEMMAK » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:29 pm

Srry I just noticed it yesterday. There seems to be something wrong with my line at the moment, so there is only one download available and that's the old Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edi BPDV1.0 demo. Mine you if you download it that I recommend a fast computer, cause this one was done in very early development. It is extremely buggy! The new release, Streets of Rage 4: UEI Edition BPDV1.2 will be out soon and runs and looks a whole lot better than v1.0! It will even have 2 of the new attacks for Axel! So watch out for it. How might I be able to get this game on this site?

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:27 pm

If you've played the v1.0BPD plz dont look away from the project just yet. This demo is the first and only demo released from us and doesn't (now) refelct the games progress. As of now v1.2 is on it's way and just a few more things have to be tweeked and changed in order for it to look and play close to right. Since v1.0, many things have been changed including:

*Speed - The game loads waaaay faster than it did before! The loading time on v1.0 was rediculous! Almost 5 to 10 min! The loading time on v1.2 as of now is around 50sec to 1min!
*FX - New Battle effects have been added. This at the moment includes spit, hit FX, and cracked floor effects.
*Moves - New attacks have been added to Axel's arsonal, as well as some of the old combos that used to be available now changed. By the time BPD1.2 comes out, he should have 4 of his new moves done.
*Added items - There will be a health apple in the room, as well as a sword to play with (dont poke out an eye lol)
*Requirements - The game in v1.0 was eating up so much memory, the best performance that I've recorded with it was on a computer with 512memory! The v1.2 now runs no problem on at least a 64mb or above computer. Recomend 100mb for excelent speed.
*Old Errors - That goes without saying.

What to expect in v1.3 -
*2 more enemy types
*All of Axels moves complete
*Fixed display bars
*More Items
*Blood
*and possibly more.

Keep watch as the UEI brings you more of this fine product. More screenshots are on the way on my site. Till next time SOR fans ;)

P.S. There is still a link open to download the BPDv1.0. Download, but remember what I said ;)
Popolon
Usuario avanzado

Postby Popolon » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:02 pm

I've been surfing your web, from where can I download v1.2? Or is it still unavailable?

Currently

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:14 pm

Currently v1.2 is unavailable at the moment, and the prerelease was given to a selected few. They wont be given out anymore. v1.2 however in my estmation is almost done. I'm getting few particular actions and codes done every day. (call it a goal :) ) Links are still down at the momement besides the v1.0 demo download since it's on geocities becuase our line is down... however depending on how things go, the downloads should start to become available again by the weekend :). If your trying to get the v1.0 demo (dont recomend it lol) then right click the link and save to target.
na_th_an
Usuario avanzado

Postby na_th_an » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:58 am

When it is available please give us a call! I am really interested in this one. SOR was always a true favourite among good ol' Genesis games :)
La misión ha fracasado:
Has perdido tus efectivos.
Samples

The Samples that are on my Page

Postby Samples » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:02 pm

Sorry about the server problems, but I just uploaded all the song samples to another site, so the song samples should be available soon :)
Updates

Updates now made available to the site

Postby Updates » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:47 am

Updates have now been made to my site. The song downloads have now become available :) If you cant get to the download by clicking them, then just right click on them and save target. If that doesn't work, right click on the link, copy the links URL and paste it into your browsers URL space and press enter. One of those should work.

Since you guys have been a well supportive group, I'm willing to for a limited time, release what I so far already have for the BPD1.2 . For you guys, this will be the BPD 1.2 Prerelease 2. Would that be ok? Mind you it's 100% better than BPD 1.0 . :) If that's what yall want, After you download it, then add a post after this saying how do you go about doing the secret attacks?

Happy Gamming SOR Fans :D
na_th_an
Usuario avanzado

Postby na_th_an » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:23 pm

Definitely. I'd love to see a demo, this is an all-time favourite. If you will to put a download of v. 1.2 I'll be the 1st one downloading it. You got my vote!

Cheers.
La misión ha fracasado:
Alright

oK

Postby Alright » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:54 pm

Ok,
Ill get to work on releasing a BPDv1.2 prerelease. Mind you though there will be things out of place considering that this isn't the compleated BPDv1.2 yet. But you will have access to many different things that will be available in the full game as well as the compleated version of BPD 1.2 . Well let me get to work lol.
It's out!

The BPDv1.2Prerelease is now out

Postby It's out! » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:41 pm

I've just released the BPDv1.2PreRelease! Here are a few things you may need to know:

WHAT'S NOT THERE? :
-Lots of things are still not there as would be in the full game.
-Compared to the full version of v1.2, some attacks like throwing and the sword arent working the bestyet.
-Cant get rid of the sword so dont pick it up, or if you must, remember that you'll have it for the full game. Yet it wont do damage.
-Diverse kind of enemy
-Boundaries to seperate you and the enemies from certain parts of the levels
-A working back and forth special, but some are implimented and take effect

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
-This is not the full game, nore is it the full version of BPDv1.2
-The "HOW TO PLAY" stage can be zccesed by pressing the "9" on your keyboard
-You should close out your other applications before running this program, just to make sure it runs at optimum speed.

With that said, here are the controls, as well as a few combo attacks! Happy playing:

Move Left- LeftKey
MoveRight- Right Key
Move Up- Up Key
Move Down - Down Key

Special - Z
Punch - X
Jump -C
Stab Attack - S
Shield - D
Back Attack(not active) -A
Thrust - Ctrl

Cobos-

Run - Ctrl + Direction Key (L or R)
Run and Ju,mp - Ctrl + Direction Key + C
Bare Knuckle - Ctrl + Direction Key + X

Blitz Kick - X,X,X,X,S
Rapid Fire Kick - X,X,X,S,S
Flame Kick(Takes no affect) - Run Jump Kick + Z
Breaker - Breaker bar full then Ctrl, Forward, Z

When you look at the top you'll see 3 bars. They are 1. Your Health bar , 2. Your Energy Bar, 3. Your Breaker Bar.

With that saiid, happy playing SOR fans. In my opinion, the release is fun once you've mastered the combos :)

Link: http://freewebs.com/xtreemmak/BPDv1.2Pre.zip

If it takes you back to this window, then right click and save. You may need a download helper utility hande
na_th_an
Usuario avanzado

Postby na_th_an » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:43 pm

AW... 1.3 Kbps... 3 Hours and a half left :?

Well, I'll let this sit down here downloading while I take a walk :D
La misión ha fracasado:
Srry Mang

YEAH

Postby Srry Mang » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:42 am

Srry mang, it's not on the best of servers. Once I get DSL service, I'm sure my server will run a lot faster. Till then, I'm stuck with Freewebs.....That's why I recomend a download utility like GoZilla, or FlashGet. There very good.

Return to “General”