The Jets and Texans play a rare Saturday afternoon game today.

Todo sobre los juegos que están en marcha
liny195
Usuario avanzado

The Jets and Texans play a rare Saturday afternoon game today.

Mensajepor liny195 » Jue May 23, 2019 4:24 am

Kickoff is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Eastern at MetLife Stadium.This is the first time the two teams have met since 2015 Womens Marcus Maye Jersey , which was a 24-17 victory for the Texans. The last time these teams met in the Meadowlands was in 2012, a Houston won 23-17. These are the only two wins in series history for the Texans as the Jets won the previous five contests.The game will be carried on NFL Network. Locally in New York WNBC 4 will carry a simulcast of the game, which will enable local fans without NFL Network to watch the game. The unique broadcast team of Curt Menifee, Nate Burleson, and Steve Mariucci will be calling the game.This game can also be streamed legally by using the Yahoo Sports app. Yahoo Sports allows you to stream all locally and nationally broadcast NFL games this season. It is worth noting that you can only watch today’s game by using the app on a smartphone with a celluar connection. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"Good morning http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-kelechi-osemele-jersey , Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. As always, shout out to Mr. Wells for holding down the FC fort for the weekend. In what is the obvious trend for the off-season, not many Jet related content has been available. There’s speculation that somehow the addition of Crowder is going to cause trouble for the other WR’s on the team, which I think is just asinine. But, writers must make up whatever narrative they can to fulfill their click-quota for the day. In my opinion Brandon Copeland Jersey , no one on the team outside of Darnold, Adams, and Mosley should even have the confidence to think they are irreplaceable. Speculation on the effects of team members that might be due to the additions of certain players seems like a waste of time to me. With that said, here are your daily links to the team to start your Monday off right.Luke Easterling - Take Flight: Jets offseason workout datesBrian Costello - Adam Gase can finally deliver his first message to JetsRich Cimini - Five challenges for Jets' Adam Gase as he attacks one of NFL's toughest jobsRobby Sabo - New York Jets player power rankings: Spring of 2019 editionDarryl Slater - What Jets signing Jamison Crowder means for Quincy Enunwa, Chris Herndon in Adam Gase’s offenseSpencer Aber - Sam Darnold to make offseason improvements ahead of 2019 seasonSkyler Carlin - Jets news: Sam Darnold doesn't feel any pressure after New York's big free agent acquisitionsYahoo Sports - Sam Darnold Womens Chris Herndon Jersey , Jets players talk new Gotham Green New York Jets uniformsAlan Schechter - New York Jets: Robby Anderson's confidence is good, cocky is dangerousSam Nuemann - 3 things to know about newest Jet Quadree HendersonSNY - Bent - Edge rushers Jets could target if both Nick Bosa or Josh Allen are unavailableMatt Stypulkoski - NFL Draft 2019: Here is Jets’ Leonard Williams scouting report on Alabama’s Quinnen WilliamsSamuel Teets - Sam’s 2019 NFL Mock Draft Version 2.0, Shifts in the First RoundGrant Tuttle - 2019 NFL mock draft: Bengals, Giants trades alter quarterback marketHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, click on the link and everything will be alright.I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!

Volver a “Proyectos”