Jetpac Remake

To talk about emulation, remaking and all these things we like so much
Mick Farrow
Nuevo usuario

Jetpac Remake

Postby Mick Farrow » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Hello, you can find my remake of Jetpac here, http://www.retroremakes.com/forum2/show ... hp?t=10911
Anderson
Usuario avanzado

Postby Anderson » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Hi there, Mick. :)

I've been playing the 20 game levels and ... well, first, the bad news. I've seen two things I would like to remark:

-In levels 2, 5,6 and 8 you should change a bit the appearance pattern of the enemies into the stage, because they appear only by the left side and grouped in the middle; just stay between the left and cental platforms looking to the left, thrusting up and down... and you'll make a massacre!. I know, it's not funny to play in such that way, but... :wink:

-When you thrust and, at the same time, go to the left, the player won't change to the right until it's just thrusting completely vertical. I mean, the player has not still stopped for going to the left (even you're now pressing the "Right" key, and not the "Left") and it's just thrusting up vertical for a bit (and then changes to up-right movement). And viceversa.

For the rest... pretty nice, congratulations!!!. :D
:P
Mick Farrow
Nuevo usuario

Postby Mick Farrow » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:47 am

Hello, thanks for your comments. I agree with you about the positioning of aliens on some levels, I will change this and hope to update soon. I can't explain the left/right problem you're experiencing (it's fine this end).

Return to “General”